🎯 The First Pop Up SSD Hub Transforms Your MacBook into a Workstation, Aluminum Design, Dual 4K@60Hz Display MST, SATA & NVMe Compatible
INVZI MagHub puts the full power of a workstation within reach for all MacBook users. MagHub optimizes your access to your peripherals and takes charge of every task you undertake on your MacBook.
Rather than relying on faulty mechanical locks, MagHub uses a magnetic lock. This adds to the sleek, sophisticated style that they have adhered to throughout the design process. Both parts of MagHub, the hub and leather backplate, fit right into the MacBook aesthetic.
Encased in CNC-precision-milled aluminium, MagHub will stand the test of any lifestyle. They have used premium materials and manufacturing processes to build it, refusing to compromise on quality.
The pop-up SSD connects the MacBook wirelessly by the built-in USB-C male port and can be used independently. To them, “ready” also means convenient: MagHub comes equipped with an SSD enclosure that is compatible with M.2 SATA SSD and NVMe SSD, upgrading up to 4 TB of memory. It is simple to set up and maintain, and data transfers are fast and safe.
With Up to 1,000 MB/s read and write speed, MagHub is compatible with both M.2 NVMe 10Gbps and SATA SSD 5Gbps. With up to 4 TB of available storage, you will get additional space to save all your media, data, game and program files and effectively boost your computing experience.
MagHub equips M.2 SSD enclosure fitting NVMe PCIe M Key, SATA M Key and SATA B&M Key, applicable to sizes 22x42/ 22x60/ 22x80 solid state memory. Does not support AHCI PCIe SSD M Key and SATA SSD B Key.
The magnetic attachment approach is so dependable, you never need to worry about vibration damage again. Start by removing the release liner of the PU tape, attaching the tape to your MacBook, and placing the MacBook on MagHub. MagHub attracts firmly with each other by strong magnetic force.
MagHub supports dual 4K@60Hz monitors with Display 1: HDMI 2.0 + DP 1.4 and Display 2: HDMI 2.0, allowing resource-demanding applications to run on independent displays without affecting system performance.
Add to that the built-in air vents, which dissipate heat while once again striking the same smooth and fashionable look every MacBook user loves.
Aluminium Alloy material gives INVZI MagHub a sense of technology and better thermolysis, which ensures a low operating temperature of below 131℉ (55℃) even when transferring large amounts of data. Moreover, the thermal insulation tape attached on the MacBook side can also protect your MacBook from overheat.
● Pop Up SSD Enclosure: compatible with M.2 PCI-E NVMe & SATA up to 8 TB, 1000Mbps high speed, SSD Memory Size: 22x42/22x60/22x80;
● USB-C1: 100W PD fast charging;
● USB-C2: USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gbps;
● USB-C3: USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps;
● HDMI 1: Support HDMI2.0, Max 4K/60Hz, HDCP1.4/2.2, MST mode for MacOS with Intel Chip/Windows (MacBook M1 only supports ONE external display);
● HMDI 2+DP: Support HDMI2.0, Max 4K/60Hz, HDCP1.4/2.2, MST mode for MacOS with Intel Chip/Windows (MacBook M1 only supports ONE external display);
● Gigabit Ethernet: Support 1Gbps, 100/10Mbps;
● USB-A1: USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gbps;
● USB-A2: USB 3.1 Gen1 5Gbps;
● SD/Micro SD: Support SD/SDHC/SDXC, SD3.0 UHS-I, up to 104MB/S, up to 4TB;
● ON/OFF Switch;
● Material: Aluminium Alloy;
● Colour: Space Gray;
● Size: 13”/15”/16”;
● Weight: 10.5 ounces;
● Operating Temperature: Below 131°F (55°C);
● What’s in the Box: 1 x MagHub with SSD Enclosure, 1 x Magnetic PU Tape;
● Compatible with: MacBook Pro 2016-2020 (13"/15"/16"), MacBook Air 2018-2020.
INVZI designs and creates the premium products for MacBook, iPhone, iPad and other consumer electronic devices.
► INVZI MAGHUB - The World's First Pop Up SSD USB-C Hub
★ 🎁 Up to 60% OFF